Un nouveau stage est disponible auprès de la Fondation Genevoise pour l’Innovation Technologique (FONGIT). Les informations sont reprises ci-dessous.
Founded in 1991, FONGIT is Switzerland’s premier innovation incubator. We are a private, non- profit foundation, benefitting from the support of the State of Geneva. Our mission is to transform technological innovation into social and economic value in the Geneva region by supporting innovative tech ventures. Fongit currently support 100 deep-tech startups in the fields of advanced engineering, ICT and Life sciences.
What you will do
- Assist startups in their incorporation and conversion processes.
- Draft and review corporate contracts (e.g. shareholders’ agreements, investment termsheets, share purchase agreements, convertible loans) in accordance with best practicesfor deep tech startups
- Review commercial contracts (e.g. partnership agreements, license agreement) inaccordance with best practices for deep tech startups
- Help startups fulfill their corporate housekeeping obligations (e.g. AGMs, BoD, invitations,minutes, requests to the commercial register)
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering regulations (under AMLA) according to thebest practices implemented and enforced by financial intermediaries which are part of aself-regulatory organization (SRO) supervised by FINMA
- Provide legal advice on various points of law (e.g. labor law, lease law, GDPR)
- Excellent understanding of Swiss commercial and corporate laws
- Currently pursuing a Master of Laws or a doctorate
- Experience as a legal counsel
- Ability to listen to the clients, diagnose their real need, and provide appropriate advice
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Fast learner, flexible and highly motivated
- Interested in the world of startups and high-tech
- Fluent in French and English
- Available from November 2021
The internship role is 40-50% activity.
Please send your application letter, together with your CV and supporting documents (copies of diplomas, academic transcripts, letters of reference, etc.) to Boris Catzeflis (firstname.lastname@example.org)