Join a unique learning experience and get to know more about LegalTech through a real life case study !
Follow this link to register
This workshop will bring together law students and business students putting together their skills and knowledge in mixed teams of 3 to 4 people.
Why join ?
You will develop different skills such as :
– Familiarity with the LegalTech industry
– Team work in a multi-disciplinary setting
– Strategic corporate analysis
– Exposure to real life needs of lawyers
– Understanding technology trends in the legal profession
– Pitching a business solution
You will receive the details of the case on April 13th after the registration deadline.
You will then work on your pitch presentation to be presented on April 26th.
Nicolas Torrent will answer all your questions on April 20th during a zoom session to make sure you are on track.
This event is brought to you by the AED and the SLTA Student Chapter Geneva.
Site réalisé par Thomas J. W. Connor